- Useful Links
- Download forms
- Holiday List
- Updates & Notices
- Job Opening
- Contact Us
- Application status
- Customer Feedback
- Business visa
- Conference visa
- Visa for maids
- Employment visa
- Entry visa
- Journalist visa
- Medical visa
- Emergency Visa
- Student visa
- Tourist visa
- Transfer of visa
- Transit visa
- Intern Visa
- eTourist Visa (eTV)
- Renewal of Passport
- Passport for new born baby
- Damaged Passport
- Lost Passport
- Cancellation of citizenship
- Birth Certificate
- Marriage certificate
- Driving license confirmation letter
- NRI certificate
- Attestation / Notarisation
- Power of attorney
- Letter of Assurance - Adoption
Renewal of passport
Processing time : Minimum 5 working days
- Applicants are requested to follow their old passport details during the form filling time (Name, parents and spouse name should be same sequence same as old passport).
- If you wish to make any changes supporting documents are required during the submission of application.
- Please note when you are making any correction or changes it is mandatory to make remarks in the application when you fill the passport online form.
- Online Passport Application Form
- One recent coloured photograph (51*51 mm) in white background.
- Original and Copy of the Govt. of India Gazette Notification and one newspaper advertisement (mention the new and old name, current passport number) published in Singapore.
Clippings of two Newspaper published from one in India and one in Singapore mentioning the name change along with current passport number.
- Any endorsements/valid visas have to be specifically informed to the counter staff upon submission.
- Applicant aged 5 and above are required to be physically present for submission of application
- If passport validity is more than one year, original company letter is required stating the reason for early renewal has to be mentioned
- Clear Copy of valid Singapore IC ( PR/EP/Spass/Work permit/DP) is required.
If the applicant is PR, clear copy of PR card and valid re-entry permit are required.
- Children who are below 18 years of age should submit the valid passport copy of both parents for the renewal of child passport. Its a mandatory requirement
- Minor passport renewal - If one of the parents is holding a foreign passport, he/she has to produce a letter along with the minor application stating they have not submitted any application for foreign citizenship for their child.
- Minor Applicant cannot change their permanent address based on their Adhar card or any other proof under their name. They must follow one of the parents' passport address if they wish to change the permanent address.
Checklist for changes in the passport
Change Date of Birth:
Anyone of the below documents are accepted for correction of Date of Birth in the current passport. Please submit a copy, mention on the application form and inform the submission officer.
- Birth Certificate issued by Registrar of Birth & Death
- Transfer/School Leaving/Matriculation Certificate issued by the school last attended/recognized educational board containing DOB of the applicant
- PAN Card issued by Income Tax Department with DOB of the applicant
- Aadhar Card/E-Aadhar having DOB of the applicant
- Driving License issued by the Transport Department of concerned State Government having DOB of the applicant
- Election Photo Identity Card (EPIC) issued by the Election Commission of India having DOB of the applicant
- Policy Bond issued by the Public Life Insurance Corporations/Companies having DOB of the holder of the insurance policy
Add Spouse (Husband/Wife) Name:
- No proof of marriage required. Applicant has to mention his/her spouse name correctly on the passport application form
- The self-declaration letter with signature of the applicant on a plain paper mentioning the inclusion of spouse name
Remove Spouse (Husband/Wife) Name:
- Copy of marriage certificate and official decree of divorce issued by the Court for addition and deletion of spouse name and photocopies of above documents.
Change of Address
Submit one copy of the below mentioned document for the change of address
- Copy of Aadhar Card / E-Aadhar mentioned on applicant name
- Copy of Voter Id mentioned on applicant name
- Copy of Driving License mentioned on applicant name
- Copy of Nationalized Bank Passbook or bank statement mentioned on applicant name
- Copy of latest BSNL & MTNL mentioned on applicant name
- Copy of latest Electricity bills mentioned on applicant name
- Copy of Spouse Passport Copy
- Copy of anyone Parent Passport Copy for minors less than 15-year-old
- Copy of House Registration – Sale Deed mentioned on applicant name
Change of Name:
- A surname can be added after marriage or changed from Maiden name to Married name with a self-declaration letter from the applicant mentioning the reason for the same. New name has to be mentioned on the Passport Application Form along with documental proof of marriage certificate and spouse passport copy
- A surname can be added after divorce or changed from Married name to Maiden name with a self-declaration letter from the applicant mentioning the reason for the same. New name has to be mentioned on the Passport Application Form along with documental proof of divorce certificate or death certificate which ever is applicable and spouse passport copy if applicable.
- No addition or deletion of name is possible in the existing name without change in Gazette.
|Issue of Ordinary Fresh Passport or reissue of passport containing 36 pages for minors ( upto 15 years ) - Maximum validity of 5 Years||65+10.80|
|Issue of Ordinary Fresh Passport or reissue of Passport containing 36 pages for adult from 15 years of age - Maximum validity of 10 Years||100+10.80|
|Issue of Ordinary Fresh Passport or reissue of passport containing 60 pages for adult from 15 years of age - Maximum validity of 10 Years||130+10.80|
SGD 10.80 is BLS service charge
|Normal Process||Normally between 05-08 working days|
|Tatkal Process||03 working days
The applicant who wishes to submit their application under TATKAL scheme, he/she shall request to submit 03 supporting documents (for minor applicant 02 supporting documents) listed in the notification. For the documentation list please refer the attached notification. Click here...
|Processing time of all applications is decided by the HCI Singapore. BLS International has no involvement in the decision-making process of the HCI.|