- Useful Links
- Download forms
- Holiday List
- Updates & Notices
- Job Opening
- Contact Us
- Application status
- Customer Feedback
- Business visa
- Conference visa
- Visa for maids
- Employment visa
- Entry visa
- Journalist visa
- Medical visa
- Emergency Visa
- Student visa
- Tourist visa
- Transfer of visa
- Transit visa
- Intern Visa
- eTourist Visa (eTV)
- Renewal of Passport
- Passport for new born baby
- Damaged Passport
- Lost Passport
- Cancellation of citizenship
- Birth Certificate
- Marriage certificate
- Driving license confirmation letter
- NRI certificate
- Attestation / Notarisation
- Power of attorney
- Letter of Assurance - Adoption
Passport for new born baby - requirements & details
Processing time : Minimum 5 working days
- Newborn - Permanent address in the application must follow one of the parent passports.
- If any one parent is not an Indian National he/she has to give a declaration stating that they do not have any objection in applying an Indian Passport for the child and they have not applied for the child with any other Nationality as well.
- Duly filled and signed or with child thumbprint for a child below 15 years application form.
- One recent coloured photograph (51*51 mm) in white background.
- Original and Photocopy of birth certificate.
- Original and Photocopy of parents passports and Marriage Certificate.
- Original and Photocopy (IC/WP/SPASS) of parents.
- Online Passport Application Form
- Minor Applicant cannot change their permanent address based on their Adhar card or any other proof under their name. They must follow one of the parents' passport address if they wish to change the permanent address.
|Minor Passport (36 pages) for child below 15 yrs of age||65+10.80|
SGD 10.80 is BLS service charge
|Normal Process||Normally between 05-08 working days|
|Tatkal Process||03 working days|
|Processing time of all applications is decided by the HCI Singapore. BLS International has no involvement in the decision-making process of the HCI.|