- Useful Links
- Download forms
- Holiday List
- Updates & Notices
- Job Opening
- Contact Us
- Application status
- Customer Feedback
- Business visa
- Conference visa
- Visa for maids
- Employment visa
- Entry visa
- Journalist visa
- Medical visa
- Emergency Visa
- Student visa
- Tourist visa
- Transfer of visa
- Transit visa
- Intern Visa
- eTourist Visa (eTV)
- Renewal of Passport
- Passport for new born baby
- Damaged Passport
- Lost Passport
- Cancellation of citizenship
- Birth Certificate
- Marriage certificate
- Driving license confirmation letter
- NRI certificate
- Attestation / Notarisation
- Power of attorney
- Letter of Assurance - Adoption
Intern Visa - requirements & details
Requirements for a intern visa
- Please read General Instructions of Visa https://www.blsindia.sg/visa.php
- Visa application has to registered on the link https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa under Regular Visa application. After saving the application a print out of the application should be signed by the applicant.
- Fax Form Visa Fax Form for Visa needs to submitted along with Visa application for all Non-Singapore National
- Visa Application Form should be completely filled and signed by the applicant.
- Photocopy of the passport bio- page and Original passport with validity at least six months beyond the Validity of visa.
- Minimum two visa blank pages should be available to stamp the visa.
- All applicants applying for visa must bring passport copy and IC copy (NRIC, Re-entry permit, EP, S Pass or work-permit)
- 1 latest white background passport size photograph. Photograph should be taken less than 6 months.
- Letter of Offering Internship from India mentioning the internship period/salary drawn for Internship /location from NGO / Indian Company / Educational Institution
- Undertaking letter from Singapore Company / Institution mentioning the internship program in India wherever its applicable
- Foreigners intending to pursue Internship in Indian Companies, Educational Institutions and NGOs subject to usual checks and formalities and subject to the following conditions :
- The period of visa to be restricted to the duration of the Internship programme or one year, whichever is less.
- The Intern Visa will be granted immediately after completion of Graduation / Post Graduation but the gap between the completion of Graduation / Post Graduation and the commencement of the internship should not be more than one year.
- Visa to be granted on the basis of a letter from the Indian company/ Educational Institution / NGO concerned, sponsoring the foreign national for the internship programme and clearly indicating the period of internship.
- In case the internship is in a company, the foreign national being sponsored for internship should draw a minimum remuneration of Rs.7.80/- lakhs per annum. There will be no minimum salary limit in the case of internship in Educational Institutions and NGOs.