- Useful Links
- Download forms
- Holiday List
- Updates & Notices
- Job Opening
- Contact Us
- Application status
- Customer Feedback
- Business visa
- Conference visa
- Visa for maids
- Employment visa
- Entry visa
- Journalist visa
- Medical visa
- Emergency Visa
- Student visa
- Tourist visa
- Transfer of visa
- Transit visa
- Intern Visa
- eTourist Visa (eTV)
- Renewal of Passport
- Passport for new born baby
- Damaged Passport
- Lost Passport
- Cancellation of citizenship
- Birth Certificate
- Marriage certificate
- Driving license confirmation letter
- NRI certificate
- Attestation / Notarisation
- Power of attorney
- Letter of Assurance - Adoption
EMPLOYMENT VISA - REQUIREMENTS & DETAILS
It is issued to skilled and qualified professionals or persons who are engaged or appointed by companies, organizations, economic undertakings as technicians, technical experts, senior executives etc.
Requirements for a employment visa
- Please read General Instructions of Visa https://www.blsindia.sg/visa.php
- Visa application has to registered on the link https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa under Regular Visa application. After saving the application a print out of the application should be signed by the applicant. Fax Form for Visa needs to submitted along with Visa application for all Non-Singapore National.
- Visa Application Form should be completely filled and signed by the applicant.
- Photocopy of the passport bio- page and Original passport with validity at least six months beyond the Validity of visa.
- Minimum two visa blank pages should be available to stamp the visa.
- All applicants applying for visa must bring passport copy and IC copy (NRIC, Re-entry permit, EP, S Pass or work-permit)
- 1 latest white background passport size photograph. Photograph should be taken less than 6 months.
- Applicant must be working in Singapore for more than 2 years. A documentary evidence for the same has to be produced along with application ( Previous IC Copies/ Employment letter from current employer for more than 2 years/Experience letter from previous employer stating the duration of work )
- Applicants are required to submit proof of contract/employment/engagement signed by both parties (i.e. employee and employer). Income must be more than 16.25 Lakhs INR per annum. It is to be noted that salary mentioned in INR only.
- Company Letter from India should mention Name, designation, Job title, Place of posting and Duration.
- Company Letter from Singapore should mention Name, designation, Job title, Place of posting and Duration.
- Certificate of incorporation. (Certificate given by the government of India to the Indian Company)
- Highest educational certificate.
- Experience Certificate.
- Resume/CV of the applicant.