- Useful Links
- Download forms
- Holiday List
- Updates & Notices
- Job Opening
- Contact Us
- Application status
- Customer Feedback
- Business visa
- Conference visa
- Visa for maids
- Employment visa
- Entry visa
- Journalist visa
- Medical visa
- Emergency Visa
- Student visa
- Tourist visa
- Transfer of visa
- Transit visa
- Intern Visa
- eTourist Visa (eTV)
- Renewal of Passport
- Passport for new born baby
- Damaged Passport
- Lost Passport
- Cancellation of citizenship
- Birth Certificate
- Marriage certificate
- Driving license confirmation letter
- NRI certificate
- Attestation / Notarisation
- Power of attorney
- Letter of Assurance - Adoption
Renunciation of citizenship (cancellation of citizenship) - requirements & details
Processing time : 5 working days
- The physical presence of each applicant is mandatory at the HCI during the collection of cancellation/surrender certificate.
- Submission of application will be at BLS centre. Physical presence of applicant for submission is mandatory who are 05 years and above.
- Duly filled and signed application form.
- 2 recent coloured photograph (51*51 mm) in white background
- Original and copy of Indian Passport.
- Original Indian Passport has to be submitted along with application which will be cancelled and returned upon collection.
- Original and copy of letter from immigration and checkpoints authority.
- Copy of foreign passport
- Online Passport Application Form
- Clear Copy of valid Singapore IC ( PR/EP/Spass/Work permit/DP) is required.
If the applicant is PR, clear copy of PR card and valid re-entry permit are required.
- Copy of Singapore NRIC / EP / S Pass
- For collection applicant must go to HCI, Singapore - Grange Road between 4.15 PM to 5.15 PM - Monday to Friday (working days only).
NOTE : When applicant opts to take foreign citizenship he has to apply for cancellation of his / her Indian passport.
Those who are holding a handwritten Indian passport requested to approach the HCI Singapore directly for the cancellation process.
SGD 10.80 is BLS service charge